Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby Showers!

One of my close friends, Tina  is pregnant and due in September and she's the first of any of my friends to have a baby. I am in the midst of planning the shower with her two sisters and we all couldn't be more excited to be aunts.

I actually have never been to a baby shower before, so planning one with TV and movies as my only references has been quite the experience. We are doing an outdoor cookout with a very summery theme, and as a departure from the norm, we are including the men as well.

invitations from Paper Culture

What is your favorite part (or least favorite part) of a baby shower?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. well, i'm like you in these sense that i've never attended a baby shower! but i would imagine that my favorite part would be the food!!! oh and the gifts ~ that is if i was the one receiving them ;) ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree, the food is always the best part of a party! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...