Friday, July 22, 2011

Have a fun-filled weekend!

Happy Friday! Tonight one of my very best friends, Maxine is coming to visit and I cannot wait to see her! Tomorrow there will be a long and lazy breakfast, possibly a tour of the Taza Chocolate Factory and a night out with friends. No matter what we do, air conditioning will be required. I cannot believe how hot it is in Boston right now! Then Sunday is the baby shower I have been planning. It will be busy, but lots of fun.

What's in store for all of you this weekend? Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!
    I've got a 30th birthday party to go to xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Tonight I am off to a birthday party, then an engagement party, and then back to part two of the birthday party. Tomorrow is packed with time with girlfriends and then off to a concert, and Sunday is more time with friends. Packed weekend, but should be fun!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...