Friday, July 15, 2011

Have a magical weekend!

Happy Friday! This week lasted far too long (or so it feels), and I am so excited to just relax this weekend! I am seeing the new Harry Potter movie tonight (I can't believe it's the last one)! I don't have too much else planned, maybe some shopping (Hallmark is having their ornament premiere this weekend, and I find it hard to resist) and definitely a lot of vegging out!

What are your weekend plans?

Click here to enter the Chanel nail polish giveaway! Enter by July 20th.

P.S. I just made a Twitter account for this blog, if you have a minute, tell me your twitter name so I can follow you there :-) Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see harry Potter! so exciting! enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Thank you for visiting my blog. Have fun at Harry Potter! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm meaning to watch HP as well... Sadly, I can't do it this weekend. :(

    Thanks for coming by my site.

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy Harry Potter, i cant wait to see it! Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...