Friday, July 15, 2011

Kate Spade is starting a makeup line!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for this. I love Kate Spade's elegant style and special details. I cannot wait to get my hands on this line. It looks so fun and beautiful! I love the gold tubes that say "pucker up" and the whimsical name "Supercalifragilipstick." What do you think of this new direction for Kate Spade?

"From cut to color, Kate Spade products are what our dreams are made of. That's why we're ecstatic to learn that the brand is teaming up with Australian lipstick maker Poppy King to make Kate Spade's first makeup line. Called "Supercalifragilipstick," the lipstick is housed in glam gold tubes and comes in a gorgeous variety of pinks and reds, as well as a friendly-ish price-tag of $24. Even better, Kate Spade will launch a line of cosmetic cases to go along with the new lippies, which we're sure will be as cute and classy as their full-sized bags. The product will be available in stores and online in September..."

details and photo from refinery29

Pin It

16 comments:

  1. I love love love love LOVE Kate Spade! How delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting - I am sure it will be filled with all sorts of brilliant colors!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Kate Spade, the first nice purse I was give was Kate Spade.
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is great! I can't wait for the cosmetic cases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yea just followed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG OMG OMG *breathing into paper bag* this is fantastic! I can just imagine the GORG pinks and bright fuschias that will show up! Exciting!
    Thanks for sharing such juicy info :)

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh i am so excited!!!! i live for kate spade!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these looks so cute! i love the little sayings on the side

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome news for fall, I love everything about Kate Spade, it's such a whimsical line!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! I cannot wait for this! xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know that- can't wait to see all her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love the old time glamour of the gold tubes. I'm shocked at how affordable these are seeing as it's Kate Spade (love Kate Spade). Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...