Friday, July 8, 2011

Loving: Belz on Bell

The new website HelloGiggles has become a quick favorite of mine, the fact that one of its founders is the amazing Zooey Deschanel doesn't hurt either. Some of my favorite things on the website include: Item of the Day, Illustrated Tweet of the Day, Stuff I Would Invent If I Had Time and Belz on Bell.

The segment Belz on Bell written by Karen Belz is amazing. She does tongue-in-cheek episode recaps of Saved by the Bell including commentary on the outfits (man I used to think they dressed so well!). It's an amazing weekly feature that brings me right back to the Saturday morning TV of my youth. As soon as I finish reading one, I cannot wait for the next one to come out. I can't get enough, I just love it.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. My goodness.. I just checked out the site, it's so cute! I mean, with a name like Hello Giggles, it just had to be:)

    xx, Melanie @ LightsSoBright

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...