Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mana mana

This Saturday the exhibition Jim Henson's Fantastic World opens at the Museum of Moving Image in Astoria, NY. On display there will be some of the famous muppets, photographs, various items from different points of Henson's career, and a screening of The Muppet Movie on opening night. The exhibit will run through January 16, 2012.

Having grown up with Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and The Muppets (my fave), I would love to get to NY and have time to go see this exhibition, it seems so exciting and special.



Pin It

13 comments:

  1. love the song :D

    always funny to hear it


    do you want to take a look at my outfit?

    xoxo

    www.lady-pa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMg OmG!! Mana Mana do do t'doo doo, do do t'doo.
    How I wish I could Jeannie-blink myself to NY for this! ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment"

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;

    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog! Thanks so much for visiting me today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! Follow mine?

    Simply comment on one of my posts to let me know that you're following, and I'll be sure to follow you back.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I just read about this the other day. I think I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww! i LOVE the muppets!! kermit and miss piggy are too cute!
    xx ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. what could be sweeter than Fozzie's face?

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA that looks like it would be SO much FUN!! XOXO thanks for sharing!!

    I'm a new follower :)

    www.allabouttwenties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see that exhibit. So much love for the muppets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. now i have that song in my head! thanks for visiting mal, hope you enjoyed harry potter. looking forward to my 5 year old getting into it so i can go and see the movies with him. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...