Monday, July 11, 2011

Raspberry Cobbler

Last night I decided to make individual raspberry cobblers for dessert to utilize some of the berries picked this weekend. The recipe is so easy, and the results are so delicious.

You need equal parts melted butter, flour and sugar. Start by mixing the flour and sugar, then add in enough of the melted butter to form a soft dough (for these mini cobblers I used about 1/2 cup of each). Put any type of fruit you like into a buttered baking dish (or individual ramekins, I used these) and sprinkle with a little sugar (and/or other preferred seasoning, like cinnamon, vanilla or nutmeg). take dough and form it into small patties and patch it together over the fruit. Bake at 350 until the crust is golden.

freshly washed berries

dough

sugared berries

before baking

after baking

yum!

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. yummy! this looks delicious! i may have to try this sometime. happy monday to you!
    xo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been really into raspberries this summer, so thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cobbler and yet I still have to make it myself. I didn't know it was really easy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. This looks so good! Even though I try promoting health, this seems irresistible! Might have to try it.... x

    www.thehappeningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks SO GOOD! i would love to eat that with a huge dollop of whipped cream. i can't wait to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks so delicious - I want to start baking with seasonal fruit!

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm... That looks so good. Thanks for sharing!

    http://thoreausdaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummers!This looks fabulous - great photos :D on nom nom

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mal thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you did cause wow I want to make this right now! This cobbler sounds amazing! I live raspberries and I love cobbler so the two together is just brilliant! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks absolutely INSANE. I must have. Must make. Must taste. Looks like the perfect summer treat!

    lefthandedstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from Malaysia!

    The cobblers look so good! Raspberries don't grow here so they're pretty expensive. Super expensive, actually.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...