Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's on my nails: Chanel Graphite Le Vernis

One of my close friends recently surprised me with a bottle of Chanel's new polish from their autumn collection: Graphite. I am a nail polish junkie and had been lusting after this color for awhile but hadn't gotten to a Chanel counter to buy it yet.

This color is amazing on, it's a very fine (doesn't feel rough at all) glitter polish that provides full coverage with two coats. It's such a unique shade that resembles real graphite with the silvery grey, but also has a golden shimmer that really shows in certain lighting. I am truly in love with this shade.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank's for your comment ! I love Chanel nail polish ! What a great color ! Keep checking out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...