Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What's on my nails: Sephora by OPI Flurry Up over Essie Splash of Grenadine

Essie's Splash of Grenadine has been my favorite go-to pink polish since I bought it last spring, I find it to be the perfect pink for my skin color, and is just fun and girly to wear.

The second I saw Flurry Up top coat from Sephora by OPI, I knew I needed it . It adds such a fun, sparkly element to a plain nail polish from day one, or dressing up a color you've had on for a few days that might need a little refreshing.




Tomorrow is the last day to enter the Chanel nail polish giveaway! Click here for details. Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Love this! This top coat would look cool on any color! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!! I love pink hues and I love sparkles. This is a toatl win/win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flurry Up -- what a great name...and a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a nailpolish chart at my work that's how obsessed we are. This is going to be added to it!!

    www.inloveiwascreated.blogspot.com

    Check out my work shop/blog too!
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your nails look awesome..love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the sparkles! Layering nail polish is fun.

    lefthandedstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors.. and thank you for the sweet comments every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a big fan of sparkles in general, but I have to admit - I'm obsessed with sparkly nails !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank's for your sweet comment ! This is really cute ! I love the sparkly touch ! Keep checking out :
    http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look soooo good!
    xoxo
    Kerri

    http://hollymuffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...