Thursday, August 11, 2011

Banana Republic Mad Men Collection

Mad Men's costume designer Janie Bryant and Banana Republic have collaborated to create a collection of 1960s styled clothing that looks fresh off the set of Mad Men but is still entirely wearable today without feeling like you have a costume on. The collection is now available online and in stores. There are some really great pieces, here are a few of my favorites, I still can't decide what I will actually be buying:







Will you pick up anything from this collection? Who is your favorite Mad Men character? Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE IT! Now if only Mad Men would return to the telly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess where I am heading after work tonight? Mad Men preview at BR on Michigan Avenue! Now...the fact that they're making us wait until early 2012 is unreasonably...so we'll make do with the BR line for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited to see this collection in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! I would wear all of these--maybe with the exception of the grey pants (I'm thinking they would make me look rather wide in the hip area =). I looooove that second dress especially. And believe it or not, I have yet to see Mad Men! I've heard great things about it, but in terms of show-watching, I'm still working my way through Battlestar Galactica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely a classic chic collection!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, love the photos!
    Bookmarked,
    see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    you might like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never watched the show but I love all of these pieces! Especially those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those dresses are my favorites by far. I can't understand why the store near me doesn't have those in stock and has chosen some of the other pieces instead because they are GORGEOUS! Did you buy anything yet?

    Jenifer
    Gordon Gossip

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...