Friday, August 5, 2011

Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Friday! Tonight Greg and I are going to the Red Sox vs. Yankees game with a couple of friends, I'm so excited, there's nothing better than being at Fenway! The rest of the weekend is pretty uneventful (which is nice sometimes!) tomorrow Yankee Candle is premiering their Halloween goodies in stores (link below for you to see them now online), so I may go check that out, being the Halloween (and Yankee Candle, for that matter) addict that I am.

What's in store for you this weekend?

image from Yankee Candle Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I hope they have a candy corn-scented candle :)

    Sues

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE live baseball games! It's going to a be a fun evening and halloween candles making a debut ALREADY? I love pumpkin scented ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off on holiday for a week - can't wait xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the game - I am sure that will be a great time! I am excited to get to see some of my friends that I haven't in awhile - should be a good time!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a Yankee candle fan! There was a store near me several years ago, but it closed. I just noticed at the mall the other day, though, that they are coming back!

    Thanks for your comment the other day. ;)

    ~Jenifer
    Gordon Gossip

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...