Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hinge Heads

What a fun idea to add a little extra specialness to your home! Hinge Heads are little decorative finials that attach to your door hinges and come in all sorts of cool shapes, styles and finishes (pewter, brass or bronze) so there's one to complement any space. They are magnetized so there aren't any tools involved in installing them either! I love that it's a sort of hidden finishing touch. Also, they currently are having a 20% off sale with the code "goodsie".

Here are a few of my favorites, but I think I love the owl the most, I want to put him on my bedroom door:




Photos and details from HingeHeads

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Okay, these are COOL! I especially like the little boat. Thank's for the decorating idea, Mal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...wonder if they do any of German Shepherds!!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the book hinge head. Thanks for sharing these!

    Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that owl too! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very cool idea!! I like the owl one!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heey:)) LOVE ur blog. its very nice. Wanna follow each other?
    kisses
    XX

    lastylemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...