Thursday, August 18, 2011

nOir for DC Comics

Chic meets Geek! This is an amazing line of jewlery by nOir inspired by the superheroes in DC Comics. Aren't they wonderful? I'd love a few pieces to wear at New York Comic Con this year. Here are some of my faves from the collection:
Bat Girl Earrings
Cat Woman Claw Ring
Gotham City Ring
Wonder Woman Enamel Cuff
Wonder Woman Ring


photos and details from nOir


Don't forget to enter the August giveaway for a set of Rachael Ray stoneware!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure there'll be a market for these, they're kinda kooky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely an interesting line of jewelry however, I am LoVING that catwoman ring! That is FAB! which one are you getting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted about these because I have a friend that is going to die over them! (in a good way). Happy Thursday.

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool..haven't seen this before you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the earrings, subtle yet so cool + original!

    http://thegirlsabouttown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Wonder Woman cuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...