Thursday, August 25, 2011

OPI to release Muppets inspired collection

I cannot wait for November! OPI just announced that they will be releasing a color collection inspired by the Muppets for their holiday collection and just in time for the movie's release on November 23 (can't wait to see it!) I am loving this collection, there are so many glitters and fun colors!

Take a look:

Animal-istic

Designer...de Better!

Divine Swine

Excuse Moi!

Fresh Frog of Bel Air

Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

Gone Gonzo!

Meep-Meep-Meep

Pepe's Purple Passion

Rainbow Connection

Warm and Fozzie

Wocka Wocka

Who's your favorite muppet, and what's your favorite color from this collection? Pin It

10 comments:

  1. How fun is that? I think my favorite is Rainbow Connection. As for characters, I'm a purist. I love me some Kermit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! great discovery!! loved it!!

    http://www.brunetteletters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite muppet is Kermit :-D. And the color I would go for will have to be passion purple, purple is my fav color!

    http://gayleswishlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS! :) Divine Swine, lol. I'm digging Warm and Fozzie (actually, I like all of them).

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Seriously?!?! This is amazing! I was just listneing to the Muppets "Green Album" this morning with a coworker. A bunch of big name bands covered all of the Muppet Classics. Brilliant!
    I love the Wocka Wocka - but Gone Gonzo is a close second :) ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like meep meep meep! I loved the muppets as a kid, love Ralph because he played the piano, and of course kermit and miss piggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are fab but it's the names that are the best!!! Happy weekend Mal xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful! I can't wait to get a mani/pedi with these colors and wish they were being released earlier. Stay safe this weekend!

    Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these!!! Especially Rainbow Connection..thanks for posting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This just made my day!!!! I am so obsessed with The Muppets! I just got the new "Green Album" where a bunch of new artists cover the Muppets' songs. Have you listened to it? I highly recommend it!

    -Kayla
    thekitschinista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...