Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Review: Hinge Heads

The lovely people at Hinge Heads sent me a few of their decorative finials to review here. They sent three different styles and finishes, including my favorite, the owl!

my sample pack: owl, ballerina and dragon

owl on door hinge with the door open

and with the door closed

I really love these. I love that they have nice strong magnets and stay put when the door opens and closes, and that there is nothing to install or make work on your own (I really don't like assembling things!). These are set to go from the minute you open the package. They are a small but fun touch to any room in any home, and there is a finish and style for whatever look you are going for!

Do you like these too? Stay tuned for a Hinge Heads giveaway next week! Pin It

12 comments:

  1. They are super-cute! And I (as well) am not fond of assembling things!

    ~Alex
    http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of door hinge accessories! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I love the ballerina....it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland for some reason =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ballerina xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cool! i've never seen anything like them before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never heard of these. They're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of hinge heads before, but they're cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo interesting...I've never seen anything like this! My hinges in my kitchen are actually covered and I live in a condo so I have only 3 doors front, bdrm, and bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The owl looks so cute! Very cool idea.

    ~Jenifer
    Gordon Gossip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I've been really into owls lately. I'm not totally sure what that entails, but it means that I'm definitely loving these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...