Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BLESS bag collaboration with Longchamp



"Jeremy Scott, Charles Anastase and the design duo BLESS were selected by ANDAM and invited to create limited editions of Longchamp’s Le Pliage® bag, bringing their unique and avant-garde vision to bear on the groundbreaking foldable design that has become a cult classic and a staple of modern urban life."

Isn't it cute? It looks like a little bagel and transforms into a great handbag. What a wonderful piece for trips, it packs up into basically nothing!


photos and details from BLESS
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. That is so clever. Love it.

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks great!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute! I actually don't have a longchamp bag but they're great from what my friends have said :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I love bagels. And I love handbags. So why wouldn't I love them together?!!! :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's too cute! It's like a bagel turned purse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh don't tempt me...I am addicted to Longchamp..among other things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...