Monday, September 12, 2011

WanderMonster

I recently happened upon a great site called WanderMonster, a project of Rob Kimmel Design. WanderMonster features daily "lunch posts," which chronicle post-it notes given by Rob to his son in his lunchbox. Each post-it has a half written story and a half drawn picture. It's up to Rob's son to fill in the blanks, and then they are shared on the website. I think this is such a unique and special way for father and son to share and bond over something every single day and it sparks such creativity!

Here are a few of my favorites:




details and photos from WanderMonster
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. How fun are these? I bet the son loves it and it must be so gratifying for his dad to have that relationship with him.

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable!!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too funny! LOL!!! I always loved kermit growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! These are soooo cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing the site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea!!! My mom always wrote us little notes and slipped them into our lunches or suitcases if we were ever going out of town. I love this idea that they both contribute to the little story :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the site...I think the lego loving troll is my favorite.

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...