Monday, October 24, 2011

First Anniversary!

A year ago today was our wedding day! I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. To celebrate we've both taken the day off of work to relax, will be having dinner out and then ending the day with a piece of our wedding cake (I'm anxious to see how the cake has held up in the freezer) and champagne.

Our whole wedding was inspired by autumn in New England, and as I was revisiting our album I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures and details with you all :-)

my bouquet- black magic roses wrapped with some of the extra lace from my dress

with my ladies before the ceremony


warm apple cider and cider donuts for people to snack on before the ceremony

our guestbook - blank comic pages for people to fill in

us

the ceremony

maple syrup favors

view from the head table

first dance

our cake had three different flavors: lemon & raspberry, cannoli, and carrot

milk and cookie bar towards the end of the night

last photo of the day

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding pictures!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Hope you have a fabulous day and many more years to come!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Mal! You looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day and the reception hall was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary gorgeous!! You looked stunning on your wedding day.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great details. I especially love the milk + cookie bar at the end of the night + the maple syrup favors!

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st Anniversary Mal! The photos are gorgeous & I love your cake xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy first of many ... what a cool way to spend the day ... warmest wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! Love the dress and the autumn theme of your cake!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! :-) Hope to see you again.

    X Mandy

    http://mandykoster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary! Your wedding looks beautiful! I love the apple cider and donut idea. I mean, how can you go wrong with donuts?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Mine is coming up in exactly one month...so excited:) Your wedding looked absolutely wonderful! Love the maple syrup favors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stumbled upon your blog from one I follow and I just had to comment on your wedding cake! That was absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a great anniversary! :)

    http://afgolden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...