Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Guild and Buffy Limited Edition Jones Soda

Jones Soda, the company that has brought you flavors like Candy Corn and Turkey & Gravy has made some incredibly geek-tastic sodas. They have limited edition six packs featuring characters from The Guild (amazing web show, you should all watch it now) and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 motion comic (they took season 8 of the Buffy comics and put them on DVD with voice actors so it's like a cartoon). The flavors for the packs are from their usual soda line, which is delicious: Blue Bubblegum, Rootbeer, Cola, FuFu Berry, Orange and Cream, Green Apple (my very favorite!), Strawberry Lime and Grape. I just love the design of the labels, they're so great!



photos from Jones

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. this is so awesome. i am so going to have to find these and send them to my college roommates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cool colours of the drink xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i love the cool packaging!! and blue bubblegum and grape sound like they'd be my favorites!!
    xoxo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does it taste, though?? Anything purple automatically makes me think it'll taste like cough syrup! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buffy the vampire slayer sure brings back some great memories from high school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These packages are so cool. I just started to watch re-runs of Buffy ;) Thanks for posting.

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always mean to order a case of Jones soda with personalized pictures on them, and I always forget. I love this find. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...