Friday, October 21, 2011

Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday! My weekend is packed with a Smashing Pumpkins concert, a Food Truck Festival, a friend's birthday party, pumpkin picking and all sorts of errands and little things to do around the house! It will be a busy weekend, but lots of fun, and I'm really happy for the lovely fall weather that is in store.

Have you seen that Miss Piggy has a collaboration with MAC coming up in November? The photos that are coming out are so fun. The collection is going to consist of a pink eye shadow, a black penultimate liner and some great false lashes.


What are you all up to this weekend? Pin It

7 comments:

  1. That is a jam-packed weekend! After I clean my house, do laundry, and go grocery shopping, I feel like I never have any time for fun. What's your secret to getting it all done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you're going to have a fun weekend. I've seen the ad but I'm not sure what they'll come up with.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adore The Muppets & Miss Piggy xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can NOT WAIT for the Muppets OPI nail polish :D Have you seen them? Sounds like you are going to be having fun!! Lots of pictures should be taken :D
    This weekend i am working a little, and hopefully the Pumpkin Patch with my fella on Sunday!
    Have a lovely weekend!!

    Kara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. I haven't seen the Muppets for MAC, but I am going to go look now.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN weekend!!! The miss piggy eye makeup is hilarious! Don't know if it would really be my style....But the idea makes me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love miss piggy!! can't wait to see what she has in store for us!!
    p.s. i'm glad to see that you're feeling better mal!!
    xoxo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...