Friday, October 7, 2011

Have a lovely weekend!

Happy Friday! I am so happy to have a long weekend due to Columbus Day! Tonight at sundown is the start of Yom Kippur (Jewish day of atonement), which goes through sundown tomorrow. To those observing, G’mar Chatima Tovah, and I hope you have a meaningful and easy fast.

Tomorrow night, two of our friends are getting married, which will be a fun and joyous way to break the fast (though I will definitely miss breaking the fast with my mom's cooking, it's always my favorite meal). We are also hoping to get to the Cranberry Harvest Celebration on Sunday, and no plans for Monday except maybe some cooking with the cranberries we get on Sunday! If you have any great recipes for fresh cranberries, send them my way :-)

What are you up to this weekend?

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to go to Laduree too, but still haven't made it. I can't wait to try them though! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend! Just found your blog and I am excited to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend :)

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! Yom Kippur and a wedding! We are off to Italy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. G’mar Chatima Tovah. Have a lovely weekend.

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like it's gonna be a lovely weekend!
    Have a sweet one!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect weekend lies ahead for you! Have fun breaking the fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah cranberry harvest festival?!?! i totally want to go to this! sounds like a great time what will you be doing there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your holiday Mal! The Cranberry harvest festival sounds like fun and also, have fun at the wedding :) Enjoy that pink pony tote, and carry it proudly this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great weekend!!!
    I like your blog! I follow you now!
    I'm very happy if you follow me too!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi mal! sounds like you're in for a great weekend ~ hope it's going great! and the cranberry festival sounds so fun!! enjoy your monday off!! ;) ;)
    xo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  12. yom kippur is usually around my bday, but not this time around. enjoy your weddings

    ReplyDelete
  13. The food looked amazing!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...