Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's on my nails: OPI Warm & Fozzie

The OPI Muppets collection is finally available! The first color that I had to try was Warm & Fozzie (I have many more shades from this fabulous collection waiting in the wings to be tried), which is this gorgeous micro-glitter copper color with this very subtle pinkish sheen (I couldn't get it to show up in the photos), in the original photos of the color it looked like a shimmery beige, but it is so much better in person.

real life

original photo

What's on your nails today?


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I have to have this!!! OMG this is just the colour I've been looking for! Brown and golden bronze, Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color!! especially for fall!
    I have nothing on my nails today, they look totally boring! :(

    Happy Tuesday!
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I am loving it! Perfect for fall, but not too zazzly.
    I've got Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Cafe Au Lait on.
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a beautiful colour. I totally need to try it. Happy Tuesday, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful color and so perfect for fall.

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour! I actually have a Gucci dress in that exact same colour :o

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...