Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cranberry Orange Loaf

This is a delicious tart and sweet super moist bread that makes a great breakfast, snack or dessert.

ingredients:
2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon orange zest
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg
3/4 cup orange juice (preferably fresh, but bottled works too, just don't use the stuff from concentrate)
1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped

Preheat oven to 350 and grease a loaf pan

Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in orange zest

Cream together butter and sugar, add egg and mix until smooth. Stir in orange juice until well combined.

Add in flour mixture until just combined and then fold in the cranberries. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.


Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Adore Cranberries! This looks soooo yummy xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna try it soon!! thanks for sharing!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yummy and moist!! yumm I cant wait to try it :)

    Happy Wednesday!
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com
    Come by and enter the GIVEAWAY!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on a cranberry kick this fall and this sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks absolutely delish. I have to try it!

    Jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We must be on the same cranberry wavelength. This sound delicious. Clearly I'm gonna need to pick up another couple of bags. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The texture of the bread looks/sounds so wonderful, I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this bread looks so delicious! I definitely want to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing!! Wish I wasn't on this stupid diet.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love cranberry and orange, such a delicious combination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so sweet! I think, i have to eat something right now! =)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...