Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gaga's Workshop at Barneys

Today on Good Morning America Robin Roberts did a brief interview with Lady Gaga about her collection with Barneys called Gaga's Workshop.

lady gaga at the ribbon cutting for the workshop

Barneys has converted an entire floor of their Madison Avenue flagship location into a dedicated space for this holiday initiative. There are also hidden codes around New York City and the Barneys website to enter into the Gaga Machine to win prizes (enter the code LADYGAGA to see a video about the workshop ETA: here are some more codes to try out: BLDYMARY, BRNBRAVE, BRNTHSWY, GOVTHOOK, HVYMTLUV, JSTDANCE, LOVEGAME, LUVJUDAS, MNSTRBLL, ONTHEDGE, TELEFONE, THEQUEEN, UNICORNS,).

Best part? Barneys will donate 25% of sales from all items featured in Gaga's Workshop to the Born This Way Foundation, recently founded by Lady Gaga and her mom to fight bullying and empower youth.

Here are some of my favorite items from the workshop (so many great things and gift ideas!):


v-neck tee

belgian chocolate lips

little monsters

nail polish set

snowglobe 

born this way necklace



Pin It

19 comments:

  1. that is amazing! She does so many inspiring things, especially to stop bullying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool. what an amazing way to help bring awareness to bullying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. I keep trying to convince my bosses to go there, but SI far, no dice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little stuffed toys will make great stocking stuffers. So cute!

    xx,
    Ellen
    http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go to Barney's and see this. I can imagine it being a seriously awesome experience. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady Gaga is so the Madonna of this decade. I just can't get over how edgy she is sometimes, but I would like to see the collection in person!

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea that she had this line at Barney's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this idea. The little monsters are so cute too! What a necessary foundation in this world....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big lady gaga fan, this is a really good idea. I just heard recently she had a line at barneys, thanks for sharing.

    great blog, following you now
    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco-just post a Versace bracelet giveaway
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I lived closer to New York! I'll just have to make sure to catch this online! :) Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh ~ love the chocolates and the snow globe!! these would make perfect gifts indeed!!
    xo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the follow! Hope you're having a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeez, Lady Gaga is a cash hoarding machine! Good at least some of it is going to her foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi ive just recently started my own blog it would really mean alot to me if you would follow me as im trying to get my viewings up www.be-jules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for posting this Mal. I really need that deborah lippmann polish set. You know how I love her! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Lil Monsters! I had no idea this was going on, so thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...