Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gift Idea: Fancy Honey Bear

With the holidays just about a month away, I thought I'd start to do some gift idea posts for unique items to give this holiday season. I'll try to put up one or two ideas a week, and I'd love to hear what you are giving or hoping to receive this year. 

OpenSky is a members only shopping site featuring curated sales by some of your favorite foodies and celebs like Alicia Silverstone, Bobby Flay, Cynthia Rowley, Tom Colicchio and others - click here to join the site now. Beekman 1802 is currently curating a sale of their own artisan honey and a Lesley Anton porcelain bear, isn't it so much chicer than a plastic honey bear, plus it is just an adorable decoration for your kitchen counter. $55


Don't forget to enter my November giveaway for Bagel Spice! Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I want this little guy to hang out in my kitchen - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I adore honey xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute gift ! =)

    http://aliceinshoppingland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love this and I totally know who I can get it for....thanks for sharing...I just marked another person off my list!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! what a great gift idea!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little bears with honey in them! We always had one in the house growing up! They make me nostalgic for home!

    As far as Christmas goes? I'm routing for a new purse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this fancy honey bear is too cute!!
    xx ~ ks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh what a sweet gift idea! I think I need one as well:) Happy Friday morning, darling. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea! So sweet.

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I belong to Open Sky too, and I missed this. I love the idea of a chic honey bear.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...