Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap

I cannot believe Halloween is already past us and it's November! Judging by commercials and storefronts, it's time to start thinking about the holidays.

Lindsay of Love and Olive Oil and Julie of The Little Kitchen have come up with a genius idea to ring in the holiday season with: The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap!

Each food blogger will bake 3 dozen cookies and send a dozen each to three other bloggers they are matched with by December 5. Then on December 12, everyone will post the cookie recipes on their blog. I am so excited for this and have been poring over my recipes to pick the perfect one to share with other bloggers.

The deadline to sign up is Friday, November 18, don't miss out!




Do you ever do holiday cookie swaps? What's your favorite holiday cookie?

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun!!! As long as my work schedule is ok I will be signing up to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea:) I love cookie swap:) Happy Tuesday, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea! I just may have to go sign up for this!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing idea! how cute! love it when bloggers get together and unite :)

    love your blog! we're doing a quick giveaway and i think you would really love it! hope you can stop by and enter. or just stop by if you have a chance

    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great idea!! If there are any Aussie Bloggers participating I would love to also take part also.

    Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog today! This cookie swap sounds awesome!! just signed up myself! I can't wait to pick a recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I signed up for this! I can`t wait to mail my cookies out (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...