Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I am spending the day in the kitchen making lots of different goodies to bring to the various Thanksgiving celebrations Greg and I will be at. This (long!) weekend will be full of friends, family and food.

Amid all of the stress and hectic-ness that holidays bring about, I want to stop for a minute and think about what a great holiday this is, one for coming together and giving thanks for all it is that we are blessed with. Such a beautiful sentiment that can sometimes get lost.

This year I have so much to be thankful for, but to name a few, I am thankful for my husband, my family and friends, having enough and enough to share, our lovely warm home, job security, books, living in a great city, my kitchen (including all the gadgets kept there) and my iphone. And I am thankful for all of you, those who read my blog and comment on it, it truly makes my day to see that people read what I put out there and respond to it. I started blogging this summer as a creative outlet and have really found it to be such a rewarding part of my day. Thank you.


What are you thankful for this year?


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. This is such a great holiday! even if it´s not celebrated here in Austria, I´ll remember to be thankful for all the beautiful things in my life!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ~Jenifer
    Gordon Gossip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for everything that I have. I think I'm really happy right now and that's the best feeling ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I love the Peanuts gang. I'll be celebrating too. I'm very thankful for everything that I have. So many are without. Have a good one. :D

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Charlie Brown movies at the holidays! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK HAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy thanksgiving!!! its really a blessing that we have many many things to be thankful of and we are very blessed to still be alive to celebrate wonderful things that has happened to us... enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mal, I really enjoyed reading your list of thanks for Thanksgiving. Even though this time of year is hectic, I try to take time to give gratitude. I too am thankful for family, friends, food, and a cozy home. The simple pleasures are the best.
    I hope you had a great holiday,
    E

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Mal!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...