Thursday, December 29, 2011

Camera Accessories

Since I got my Nikon DSLR this summer, I have been obsessed with it and rarely go anywhere without it in my bag. I currently keep it in this and just pop it into the purse I am carrying. It is kind of bulky, and when I want to tote around an extra lens, the set up can get clumsy (and will continue to get clumsier as I slowly acquire more lenses; I'm currently deciding between a telephoto or another prime) So I have started looking for new ideas...

There's the 'ONA' any bag camera bag insert, which is probably the most versatile, turning any (large) purse into a camera bag. It seems extremely useful, I like the exterior pockets to organize other non-camera accessories.



Kelly Moore also makes an entire line of really cute bags that look like purses but are made for cameras. I love this concept, but then am confined to carrying just that one bag when I want to bring along my camera (which is hard for me and my collection of purses). They have a sort of Marc Jacobs feel to the design.


this one especially reminds me of my MJ Stella

Then I started looking at other ways to accessorize my camera! I love the idea of having a fun strap:


Photojojo (I love that this strap has a pouch for your caps)

And last but not least, this bokeh kit is so awesome:


How do you carry your camera with you? Do you have any fun and unique accessories or items for your camera?
Pin It

18 comments:

  1. I love that green and white strap! I've been on the hunt for a cute (and reasonably priced) bag for mine for a while now and I keep going back to that Ona insert! I need to just bite the bullet and make a purchase cause what I'm using now is not cutting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bags made for cameras can be so specific but some of these are awesome looking and extremely practical as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm saving up for a new cannon and now i apparently need a new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am digging these bags! I'm using an across-the-body-bag right now and I do enjoy it, but it is by no means what anyone could consider stylish. The comparments like you showed on your bag are what I have in mine too and they are fabulous. But is is wrong for agirl to want to look good while snapping photos? I think not! haha ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that striped strap! So fun!

    I am having Michelle Chang jewelry giveaway on my blog!

    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My camera is totally no-frills and I usually use my iPod touch to take pictures less conspicuously in public...and because dragging the big guy around gets annoying sometimes. But these are such cute options! And I love the pretty straps! Dangerous... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so pretty and so practical. I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you I'm obsessed with my camera and rarely leave the house without it. Feels naked without it hanging on its strap round my neck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the photo jojo strap...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that Sweet Strap! Awesome! That black bag is really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SUCH a great post. My family owns a dslr and i love it. I haven't splurged on my own because I feel that I wouldn't use it enough since I don't want to lug it around. Seeing all these wonderful options makes me reconsider!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree with you. I have a special bag for my Nikon, and I´m used to stash it in my purse and carry it around everywhere...I would love to have one of these fabulous camera bags!

    Happy Friday!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these camera bags! I'm traveling with my DSLR right now, and I found a purse similar to these and love it!! Happy new year! Hope you celebrated in the best way!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can get more reference to this book: selfie camera Website to know more about the Photos app

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this kind of camera bags. I also have similar kind of bag for my Godox AD600

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...