Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday fun: Flow Chart to Determine What Holiday to Celebrate

Happy Friday everyone! What I am most looking forward to this weekend is a cupcake crawl for my friend Niki's birthday, it feels like we planned it so long ago, and now it's finally here! She made a list of bakeries around Boston to visit, so a group of us will go around and sample cupcakes at each of them. It will be a sugary and awesome Saturday.

And now, a flow chart to help you figure out what holiday to celebrate this season :-)



What are you all up to this weekend?
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Ha this is so fun! Love it. Have a great weekend!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg's I would SO want to go to a cupcake crawl. Have fun with that and this chart is too hysterical! HAHAHAHAHA :D Have a great weekend!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great chart mal ... apparently i should be celebrating hannukah :) and what a brilliant idea for a birthday party, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe like the chart

    Have a great weekend <3
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is clever! I only had to answer one question.. :)

    xo,
    Christina

    http://becauseofmadalene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! I love how I answered yes to the first question and I got my answer. hahaha Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What if I want to celebrate everything?! Party girl here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that flow charts so funny I love how it references sienfeild lol

    btw it would mean a lot if u checked out my blog and just to let u know I follow back if ur interested?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really should get an aluminum pole. So much nicer than a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How funny. How was the cupcake crawl?

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...