Monday, December 5, 2011

Gift idea: Fun and Unique Gloves & Mittens

1. The perfect cold weather accessory for your favorite texter is a pair of Carolina Amato's cashmere Holed It gloves, which have little slits to poke the tips of your thumbs and forefingers through for texting, typing and dialing access while keeping warm. They are available for men and women and come in different colors to match your winter look. $78


2. Kate Spade eternally makes adorable things I feel like I cannot live without. This year the Air Quote Mittens are calling to me! $65


3. Glittens. Gloves and mittens combined in harmony. J. Crew makes them in lots of wonderful colors every year, I love this emerald pair. $28


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I love glittens (even though I wasn't aware that's what they are called)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all Kate Spade winter accessories! too cute.

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh great ideas - I was thinking about getting a pair of these fingerless ones for my mom. She's very proud of her new texting skills. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might need a pair of glittens this year ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the air quotes, and Kate Spade's whole winter accessory collection.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I didn't know how much I wanted those glittens from J Crew until just now!

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving those Glittens! J Crew has the best stuff I swear. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those green gloves! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were just talking about these gloves at work yesterday! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...