Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Kirsty at 365 Days of Pinterest Creations (amazing blog dedicated to actually making all the cool DIY things you see on Pinterest) has awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award, I'm so honored! Thank you so much Kirsty!

The conditions of this award are...
1) Post about this award on your blog 
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept
3) Link to 3-5 of your favorite blogs

(The aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, 
please don't tag someone with 3,000 followers)

Here are a few of my favorite blogs (it was really hard to choose!) that I would like to also give the Liebster award to:
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of my blog for this award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i'm excited to check out these other blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! That is so exciting getting an award! Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, congrats my dear!!! here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats..so happy for you!! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...