Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stocking Stuffers

Christmas is less than a week away! I am basically done with my shopping (just need to pick up a few little things for a yankee swap) and I need to finish wrapping gifts and baking goodies. Have you all finished your holiday shopping already?

In case you're not done yet, I've put together some last little goodies perfect for topping off a stocking

My Lip Stuff is handmade, vegan and smells amazing. She has created a ton of limited edition holiday scents (candy cane is my favorite) that would be perfect to throw into a stocking. $3 each


Kate Spade Prize Ball. "Crepe paper wrapped ball filled with surpises including: tic tac toe game, barrel of monkeys, pop ballon, custom spade tattoo, custom mini book, mini deck of cards, beaded necklace and a whistle." $45


Snow in a Can. In Boston it has been in the 40s and 50s all month (except for this past weekend when it dipped into the 30s) and will decidedly not be a white Christmas. I think getting some 'just add water' snow would be a fun alternative when there are no flakes in sight. $3.89


Pancake Molds. I have a bunch of pancake mold sets from Williams-Sonoma and just love them. These holiday themed ones would be a perfect stocking stuffer. $14.99


Cashmere Hand Warmers. My in laws got me these last year at Christmas, and they are seriously awesome. They're soft and cozy, and perfect to tuck into your pockets on a cold day. $10

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. These are all great ideas as ideal stocking stuffers in my opinion, especially that let it snow kit, it seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mal! i love these stocking stuffers!! i really would love to have that kate spade prize ball in mine!!
    xo, kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pancake molds and how cute is that snow in a can! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need pancake molds. I will be passing this idea to my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove that snow in a can. i spent lots of holidays in the south visiting my grandparents, so that would have come in quite handy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've no one else in mind but myself here, is that too selfish so close to Christmas? I'd love those pancake molds, and those handwarmers are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh I want that Kate Spade Prize Ball!!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH yes....xmas is here in just 5 short days... I am totally ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All super-fun gifts! Love those hand warmers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those hand warmers! they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cashmere hand warmers. Perfect, I need this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The snow and cashmere hand warmers are so adorable!

    -meesch
    http://www.aperfectkindofday.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...