Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tiffany Ornaments

While Tiffany & Co. is the mecca of beautiful jewelry, they also make lots of lovely home goods that aren't too expensive. A few years ago I found that they make crystal, porcelain and silver ornaments that start at $30 (of course there are some pricey ones over $200, but I have found that I like the small crystal ones (and have been adding one each year to our tree) best and they look great with the tree lights shining behind them) and make a lovely addition to your tree. And what is better than getting one of those blue boxes tied with the signature red holiday ribbon?

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. So cute! They almost look like the charm bracelet charms.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I didn't know they made ornaments - I'd love to have some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the candy canes xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!!!

    I love it :)

    Happy Thursday Girly <3
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their ornaments! I have always wanted one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother loves these kind of ornaments, she actually collects them a lot which is pretty cool, I like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be great to get one every year!!! I forgot about these. Thanks for bringing them to my attention. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...