Monday, January 23, 2012

Etsy love: Valentine's Day Cards

Cards are my favorite parts of holidays, I love finding the perfect card and writing the perfect something inside. I love unique cards, and etsy has loads of them. Here are some great options for the object of your affection this year:


geek love card from maddesign

multilingual i love you heart card from LaBelleVieDesign

dino-mite card from ThePaperMenagerie

my lobster card from ddots (such a great Friends reference)

peanut butter and jelly card from HappyDappyBits

you're my favorite... (husband, wife, boyfriend, bed hog and more) card by JulieAnnArt

Valentine's Day gift guides:
For Anyone

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Cute cards! The dinosaur is my favorite.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card by Julie Ann Art. It's too cute.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these creative cards! I love love love valentines day and can't wait to choose a card for my love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the first one! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby hates it when I tell him he's my favorite husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the first one..isn't it be more beautiful if use Gift Card envelopes for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely gift card.These are creative love.
    But you work hard for it.
    Discount card printing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...