Friday, January 20, 2012

Have a cozy weekend!

Happy Friday! We got our first bit of snow last night (though only a couple inches) and are expecting more tomorrow, which I am really excited about. I have never grown out of loving snow (as long as I don't have to drive in it, which is easy when living in a city). I'm looking forward to a relaxing and cozy weekend around the city.

Tonight Greg and I are going out to Sel de la Terre (I've been wanting to try it for so long) for dinner to celebrate my recent raise at work (yay!). Tomorrow evening we are going to a bon voyage party at Jimmy's for one of our friends who is leaving for Nepal next week and will be gone for a few months.


What are you all up to this weekend? Do you have snow where you are? What's your favorite way to spend a snowy day?

Only a few hours left to enter my January giveaway for a set of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters Pin It

7 comments:

  1. no snow, but oh i wish. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool you have snow Mal and that you're excited about it too, here's hoping more falls for you. I honestly am not too keen on snow these days so I'm pleased to say there's been hardly any in Ireland all Winter. It's so beautiful to look at but to walk in is another story haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your raise!!!
    No snow in California, but I'm dreaming about a beautiful winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh congrats on your raise!! those are always great!! my favorite way to spend a day when it's snowing outside is inside w. a cup of hot chocolate while watching movies!!
    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh no fair. I want snow. It's winter and I have yet to still see some snow around here.

    Bummer.

    Have a splendid weekend!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do not get snow here, but I do like to play with it when am in a place that has it. I was 24 the first time I ever saw snow (grew up in Florida), and it still fascinates me.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather was pretty blustery in Sacramento this weekend. Luckily we stayed indoors and had a pretty lazy weekend!

    Alex from http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...