Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

The next designer collaboration at Target is by Jason Wu and it is due out on February 5th with prices points between $19.99 and $59.99. I am hoping that obtaining pieces from the collection won't be such an epic fiasco the way that the Missoni line was.

Some first images of the collection are starting to trickle out, and I am really liking the look of it and would love some of the dresses to wear this spring and summer.

ETA: The full look book has been posted by Lucky, check out everything that will be available.

My collection for Target embodies my signature aesthetic of feminine sophistication, with a mischievous nod to the 1960s” 
-Jason Wu





What do you all think? Anything speaking to you from this collaboration?
Pin It

21 comments:

  1. This looks like a great collection - I am excited to go check it out!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love this collection, it's definitely an amazing look for Target, excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have that purse! And here's my link on Pinterest:

    http://pinterest.com/jenifer_gordon/

    I followed you this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the handbag!!

    Happy New Year!!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue/red dress and the purse! <3
    thanks for your feedback! nice blog!

    cheers,
    taby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore that second dress! target doesn't exist in canada yet though... :(

    xoxonina.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will have to view the whole lookbook before making a call. fiasco, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I go to Target every week. Such an addictive place. Yes, they do have good fashion there.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw these outfits today, too...I'm already in love! I have to get my hands on one of those dresses...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this! Will definitely be looking out for it. I do a lot of grocery shopping at Target and always walk by the accessories for a new hat or bracelet :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait for this collaboration!! im keepinf my eye on that bag!

    love kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this collaboration is simply stunning :)
    Veronika

    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh, I love that second dress. I am loving everything I am seeing so far.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh! Thanks for the sneak peak! I'm actually liking these styles a little more than the Missoni!

    ReplyDelete
  15. just marked my ical mal! i'm so loving that navy dress!!
    xo, kristina

    ReplyDelete
  16. For whatever reason I always find a pair a shoes I love when I go to Target!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. can't wait to check out this collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. can't wait for this!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so excited for this! I can't wait! Open...Open...Open! LOL

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...