Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine's Gift Guide Part 1: For Her

I love having a holiday or an event to look forward to! With Valentine's Day just under month away, I thought I'd do another series of gift guides for some cute things to give someone you love for Valentine's Day. First up are gifts for the girls!


Old Navy always has adorable lounge-wear, and what makes me love it more is when it is themed for holidays. This year they have a couple different heart print poplin pants, I love this pair with stripes. $12



Williams-Sonoma has a great assortment of treats available this Valentine's Day. I am loving the X and O S'mores, made of dark and milk chocolate covered graham crackers and filled with vanilla marshmallow in adorable X and O shapes! $24.95


Hanky Panky seriously makes the best underwear ever; super comfortable, available in tons of colors and definitely sexy. They'll even dress up of their signature lace thongs as a rose for your valentine. How adorable is that? $25


NARS does an amazing job at creating universally flattering colors. I love this gold flecked rosy-plum shade in their ever handy product; The Multiple, and its name is 'G-Spot' $39


The Tiffany & Co. Notes I Love You Ring is so simple and lovely. What a perfect way to express the perfect sentiment. $125


See more Valentine's Day gift ideas:
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. those pants look like the perfect comfy gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this makes me so excited! Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm digging the ring. I'm not much of a jewelry fan but Tiffany has always held a special place in my heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always go for comfy jammies. And that ring is exquisite.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The X and O S'mores look adorable and I bet they're delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget all of that other stuff. Gimme the Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those x's and o's s'mores! They are adorable and I would to have that tiffany's ring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those jammies!!! Brilliant list, sweetie. Have a fantastic day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why don't you go for a blog on valentine gift purses . That would be bery useful to others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute post i love your ideas
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...