Monday, January 16, 2012

Year Long Photo


Isn't this photo cool? It's the Toronto skyline and was taken over the course of a year by a pinhole camera.  Michael Chrisman sets up pinhole cameras and leaves them in places over long periods of time to get these dreamy images. The streaks in the sky are from the sun rising and setting over the year. 

I'm just in love with it, and would love to get a copy framed in my apartment. I was psyched to find that there are prints available for sale on etsy. Read more about Michael and his process here

Click here to enter my January giveaway for a set of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I used to play around with pinhole cameras quite a bit. What an awesome image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo, it's absolute genius too! Toronto is such a beautiful city with such a beautiful skyline. Awesome stuff all round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a neat photo. It sounds like a neat photo project.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...