Wednesday, February 15, 2012

doo.ri for Macy's

I have to say I'm really enjoying all the collaborations that different high end designers are doing with stores. There seems to be quite a few out this spring.

Today doo.ri for Macy's is making its debut. I have loved a lot of doo.ri dresses before but haven't taken the plunge and purchased one yet. I'm not blown away by a lot of the items in this collection (mostly because I know that many of the silhouettes won't work well for my body). This one is the only one really calling out to me, isn't it gorgeous? Love the contrasting belt with the bold black and white pattern.


Anything tempting you from this collection?

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. This dress is super cute! I would consider buying it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this dress! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is ladylike and lovely. Good for sunday brunch.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! I am so glad high end designers are trying to appeal to budget conscious shoppers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! Thanks for sharing!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...