Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Mad Men Collaborations

With the long awaited season premiere right around the corner (March 25!), news is popping up of new collaborations with inspiration rooted in Mad Men. I'm so excited for it all!

Firstly, Banana Republic has teamed up with Janie Bryant (the Emmy award winning costume designer behind Mad Men) again to release a second capsule collection due out on March 1st. This collection features a lighter and brighter palette with all the perfect pieces for Spring. I cannot wait to get my hands on it! (via)



This is my favorite piece from the collection that I have seen so far

And Estee Lauder has also announced they will be doing a Mad men inspired lipstick and creme rouge! I'm especially loving the red lipstick and the vintagey sleek gold packaging. The limited edition collection is set to be released on March 18 online at esteelauder.com and bloomingdales.com as well as in store at Bloomingdale's. You can also pre-order online now so you don't miss out. (via)


Are you all psyched for the Mad Men premiere next month? How do you feel about the collaborations?

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for that collection to come out - that dress looks gorgeous!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN'T WAIT!! It's been too long since I've had my Don Draper fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving those dresses, especially the second one:) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing all these Mad Men inspired goodies start to pop up - can't wait for the new season to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be a gorgeous collaboration. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...