Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Movie Themed Valentine Meals

Epicurious has created some really wonderful sounding Valentine's Day Menus based off of romantic films. I've seen all their selections except for The Notebook, I'm really not sure how I haven't seen that movie yet! I was really excited to see Chungking Express on the list, I had to watch it in a film class I took in college and absolutely loved it, but few people have heard of it.

The Notebook - A simple yet delicious crab boil

Chungking Express - Dishes inspired by Hong Kong street food. 

Lady and the Tramp - Italian food of course! 

Sixteen Candles - Upgraded comfort food ending with a yummy cake for dessert!

Do you have a favorite romantic movie? What type of food would you pair with it?

Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...