Friday, February 3, 2012

Superbowl Sunday


This weekend is Superbowl Sunday (also, it's the same day that Jason Wu's Target collection is being released...I'm more excited for that). I live in Patriot territory, so I am surrounded by really excited fans. I'm not a huge football fan, there's too much stop and go for me and I get bored while they're just standing around (which is more than 50% of the time, I really just don't understand it).

I view the Superbowl as a time to eat junk and hangout. This past week the internet has been supplying many delicious (and cheese laden!) recipes.

I'm currently dreaming of...

Avocado, Cream Cheese and Salsa Puff Pastries from Love Veggies & Yoga
Bloomin' Onion Bread from The Changeable Table
Blue Moon Cupcakes by Sweet Tooth
Buffalo Chicken Stromboli from Delicious Dishings
Chile Peanuts from Gourmet
First Down Dip by Recipe Girl
Glazed Kielbasa from The Runaway Spoon
Ham and Cheese Sliders from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Loaded Baked Potato Dip by Brown Eyed Baker

Will you be watching the Superbowl? Giants or Pats? What's your favorite sports snack?

Are you picking up anything from the Jason Wu collection?

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Yay Pats (and Jason Wu)! I have a Target gift card so I will most prob use it on a Wu purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dragging husband to a belated birthday dinner tomorrow night, so luckily, our teams aren't playing. I had some fun snacks to make too, darn it!

    I can't wait to see the Jason Wu stuff in person!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stopped by Target this morning. I'm in love with Jason Wu.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...