Friday, March 9, 2012

What's on my nails: China Glaze Capitol Colours Collection in Fast Track

Happy Friday everyone! I am so happy this week is finally over! Do you all have anything up this weekend? 

My package full of China Glaze's polishes inspired by The Hunger Games arrived earlier this week, and they all look great in person! The first shade I was drawn to is Fast Track (originally named Catnip in honor of Katniss before all the polishes were renamed), which is a beige color with lots of teeny gold sparkles. It's a neutral with a little bit of a kick and I am really loving it on.


Have a lovely weekend everyone, don't forget to 'spring forward'!

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Oh this color is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mal, i absolutely love this subtle color!

    have a great wknd!
    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice color..Perfect for any outfit! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I really really love this color! I normally go clear on my finger nails...but this seems like something I could get in to! :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...