Thursday, March 1, 2012

China Glaze's Capitol Colours inspired by The Hunger Games

In just over three weeks The Hunger Games opens in theatres. I just recently starting reading the series and am about halfway through Mockingjay (the last book) right now. I cannot wait to see how they translate it to film!

China Glaze released a series of twelve colors (one for each district) in honor of the movie's premiere, now available online and in stores. I am loving the colors and have already ordered half the collection, I'm really excited to see them in person.

(via)

Are you a fan of The Hunger Games? Will you see the movie? What's your favorite shade from this collection?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love the book and will watch the movie even though the trailers do not seem that attractive.
    Please do swatches after you get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO bad...but I know absolutely NOTHING about the Hunger Games. I need to find sthg called time...so I can read books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m so obsessed with these series, I read those books at least five times, and I can´t wait for the movie to be released! I might just pick a nail polish or two while waiting :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the District 12 color, and I love it! The books are amazing, and I can't wait for the movie to come out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...