Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Hunger Games


With the movie out in theaters tomorrow (well, technically tonight at midnight), this week there have been some great posts from other bloggers who are also counting down to the big release:

HelloGiggles has two great posts; a list of 14 things to do to get ready to see The Hunger Games, and another about the fashion of the Captiol
Christina from Christina's Pop Life has a pic loaded roundup of all magazine articles
Haley at Cardigan Junkie has put together some amazing outfits for Katniss
Kristane from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen has created a whole Hunger Games Party
Erica at Erica's Sweet Tooth made some awesome cupcakes
PopSugar has launched DistrictSugar, full of everything Hunger Games related, from a recipe for lamb stew to gossip about the cast
Fictional Food has a huge amount of recipes based on food references in the books

Who else is excited for the movie premiere?

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I won't be going to see the movie in cinemas for a while because I haven't read the book yet but considering all this hype I guess I seriously need to get around to reading it, hope you enjoy it Mal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo excited. The books were addicting. My 12 year old daughter and I are making an event out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bad! I haven't read the book, I have no idea what this is about! All I know is that this is a HUGE deal and tonight tons of people are going to watch it! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see this and i haven't even read the book yet!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, this is so amazing, thanks so much for sharing all these links, I need to check them out! I'm going to see the movie tonight and I couldn't be more excited, I adored the books and I'm sure the movie will be equally amazing!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the next book i'm reading because i keep on hearing so much about it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...