Monday, March 12, 2012

OPI Spiderman Collection

OPI has announced a polish collection celebrating the new Spiderman movie coming out this summer. I was already psyched for the movie, and now I'm really excited for the polishes too. These are set to be released in May. The pink, orange, and white (and possibly the blue, I need to see it in person) seem like great summer colors while the others feel very autumnal to me (and Just Spotted the Lizard reminds me a lot of Peridot from Chanel's 2011 f/w line).

(via)

What do you all think?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Cute, but I think I own these colors in some form already. But I do love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. just spotted the lizard DOES look like peridot, will have to pick that one up - love OPI colors so much! hope you had a great weekend mal!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool. Love their names for this collection!

    Christina
    http://becauseofmadalene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I like "Just spotted the lizard", but would probably go more with "My boyfriend scales walls"! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...