Thursday, April 5, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Shia at World According to Shia recently gave me the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Shia!



The rules for this award...

  1. Thank the person who gave you this award
  2. Share seven things about yourself
  3. Give the award to fifteen other bloggers
About me...
  1. I love to make lists
  2. I love food, and am willing to try just about anything once. Oddly enough, I was a vegetarian all of high school and for the start of college before I went back to being an omnivore again. 
  3. My favorite season is the fall, and my least favorite is summer (though it's very pretty out during the summer, I just don't deal well with the heat)
  4. I own more books than I have shelves to put them on, it's becoming a problem. 
  5. My favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland, I also adore the original book. 
  6. It drives me crazy when people use there, their and they're wrong
  7. I'm addicted to Candy Cane Chapstick, I bought a bunch this winter to avoid ever running out when the season ended. It smells amazing!
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award Mal, it's so great to read more about you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this award!!!! I'm so excited!!! Yay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you are such a sweetheart, thank you so much!!! Also, congrats to you too:) Btw: I love Alice in Wonderland as well. You made my day. Happy Easter. Muah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice in Wonderland. And bad grammar. I totally agree on both points! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and thank you for choosing me! I am very honored :) I am such a list person too, loved your post! Thank you again and have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, thanks so much for the award! Made my day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!
    Love your blog! Follow each other?
    Kisses from spain
    www.atacadas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, shuckssss! you are too, too sweet. happy passover!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Mal!! It was so sweet of you to think of me. Sorry it took so long to get my butt over here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...