Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's on my nails: China Glaze Capitol Colours Collection in Dress Me Up and Luxe & Lush

Today is a two for one with nail polish colors! I love this China Glaze collection so much! I keep wanting to change my mani just so I can try them all out quicker.

Today I have on Dress Me Up (originally 'Primrose'). It's rosey color with a very subtle brown tint to it. It's a really pretty and neutral pink.

Layered over that is Luxe & Lush (originally 'Flaming Gems'), which is a topcoat filled with iridescent flakes. The flakes are really gorgeous and the colors in them range from gold and green and pink to blue and purple (click on the photo below to enlarge it so you can see the flakes better...they're so pretty!); it's original name really suits the color. I'm going to love layering this over lots of different polishes, it's such a fun addition.

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Pretty! I am definitely adoring this look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about the gel manicures. That's the only way I've found a manicure to last more than 3 days for me! It's two weeks with gel! Amazing!! I went with PINK - I am committed to summer colors! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww it looks so beautiful:)Have a great day, dear. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty color! Thank you for stopping by my blog also :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this color! So pretty.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...