Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mother's Day Pop Up Shop at Fab

Mother's Day is next weekend! Are you done with your shopping yet (I'm not!)? In case you aren't, I'm doing a couple gift guides :-)

Fab is such a great sample site, they always have really unique items and amazing selection. Right now they have a Mother's Day pop up shop filled with great stuff for your mom.

Here are a few of my favorites:

gummies $16

watch $23.50

morse code mom necklace $30

20 mini calla-lillies $65


cashmere travel set $245

Not a member of Fab yet? Click here to join now!

Want more Mother's Day gift ideas? Click here. 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These are all amazing gift ideas Mal. It's a shame but Mother's Day is at an earlier date in the United Kingdom and it's already passed for us, I'd have loved to have utilised some of these awesome ideas for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute ideas! Check out what ideas I came up with on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't shopped at all yet. There are so really cute ideas here.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...