Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Shops at Target

Target's newest collaboration isn't with one designer as they have done in the past. Instead they have worked with five different small shops owners and specialty stores to bring a boutique feel to the store with The Shops at Target.

The shops go live this Sunday, May 6th. I am really excited for the wide and different variety of items in this collection.

The Candy Store, San Francisco - Collection features favorites such as Caramel Creams and Round Swirl Lollipops

Polka Dog Bakery, Boston -  A collection at Target with signature doggie delights and stylish accessories

Cos Bar, Aspen -  Body care products, bath accessories, beauty tools and manicure essentials 

Privet House, Connecticut - An international collection of vintage furniture, artwork and mirrors for the home 

The Webster, Miami -  Apparel and accessories inspired by the essence and sunshine of Miami, Fla.
via

Which Target Shop are you most excited for? Are you planning to get anything from The Shops at Target?

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love shopping at Target! I don't think I can get out of the store without spending at least $50. I have to limit how many time I go in there a month LOL! I would love to check out all there new "shops"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that Target was doing this, but since I'm frequently there I'll keep a lookout! Everything looks so chic. Lovely post, Mal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Target when I checked them out while in America Mal, there's something about their items that are just plain awesome, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jar!! Its so beautiful:) have a great day, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really excited about this! I am most look forward to the dog bakery, of course. Target usually has great collaborations, and I love how different this one is.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...